Sep 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Fall To Be Read List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: My Fall To Be Read List



Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)
Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in BetweenThe Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)Felix (The Ninth Inning, #1)
One Hundred ProposalsThe Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending, #1)The Prisoner of Cell 25 (Michael Vey, #1)
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1)The Bane Chronicles

Since I did really well with my Summer TBR I'm going to try and once again hit all of the books on this list.  What books are on your Fall TBR?  I can't wait to see what you are looking forward to reading!

5 comments:

  1. Anna and the French Kiss is SO good...I love that whole series! A lot of these look great! I just finished The Geography of you and me by Jennifer E Smith and it was good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bane Chronicles weren't worth it for me. I'm getting a little tired of Cassandra Clare :(
    Great list though! :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! The Fine Art of Pretending and Hello Goodbye... are two that I've just added to my huge TBR list :) I really enjoyed Anna and the French Kiss.
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. One Hundred Proposals looks good! Anna and the French Kiss is def. on my TBR list too, just not this week's post My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great TBR! And here I thought I was the last person alive who hasn't read Anna and the French Kiss. :) I should have added that one to my TBR... it's been sitting on my shelf waaay too long. Oh, and the Fallen Crest High series - I've been meaning to start that as well.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete