Jul 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: 
Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From
I thought I would take the route of NOT using my kindle.  These are all physical books that I own.

10 ~ Colleen Houck
I know I have talked A LOT about this series lately because I've been reading it for Memory Lane Monday but this is my favorite series and since I had a few authors I have 4 books from, this one won the #10 spot.

9 ~ Tiffany King

Wishing for Someday Soon
 Tiffany King is a favorite author of mine.  I have all of her books on Kindle and now I am starting a collection of her books in paperback.  Banana got me 4 of them for Mother's Day this year which I loved!

8 ~ J. K. Rowling

 I have a set of the Harry Potter books.  That makes the list pretty easily with just this one set.  We actually have 2 full sets in the house as well as the first 4 books in paperback and the little books that accompany the series.  That's a whole lot of Harry Potter!

7 ~ Brandon Mull
 
 This is my Brandon Mull Collection.  I have yet to read the last of the Beyonders series (even though I have it) but Fablehaven is a big favorite of mine.

6 ~ Lindsay Paige


Lindsay Paige is an author I just found through twitter a couple months ago.  We were able to meet and go to dinner while I was down in the area she lives on vacation so I was able to get her to sign a copy of most of her books for me.  I have read a couple now and she is a very talented author.  She also co-authors with Mary Smith on the Penalty Kill Trilogy  She is a huge hockey fan which makes her even more awesome (even though she likes the Pittsburgh Penguins).


5 ~ Cassandra Claire



 I love Cassandra Clare's work and I have yet to finish The Mortal Instruments series although I have all of them, but The Infernal Devices was truly epic!  Clockwork Princess was one of the most well rounded books I think I have ever read.

4 ~ Richelle Mead


 Another favorite series of mine Vampire Academy and the spin off series Bloodlines!  These books are fantastic and guess what comes out today?


Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)
Might as well add this one to the collection as well!

 3 ~ Stephenie Meyer




 Yes I'm a Twilight nerd and yes I have all of these.  I also counted the fact that I have another complete set of the Twilight books because I used to lend my books (which I absolutely don't anymore) and they are completely thrashed.

2 ~ Nicholas Sparks

This is a nice collage of Nicholas Sparks books.  I have 17 by him total.  I think I may be missing one so I guess I need to get Santa to bring it to me this year.

1 ~ Richard Paul Evans
The Walk (The Walk, #1)The Sunflower


The Last PromiseThe Christmas List

These are 6 of the 25 books I have by Richard Paul Evans.  He has been a favorite of mine for years.  I have met him twice and heard him speak and you will not find a more kind and genuine person. I think I may be missing one or two of his books as well so I need to investigate and get caught up.


That's it for me this week.  I would love to see your lists so leave me your links and I will hop over and check it out!  Have a great week!







Enter our Blogoversary giveaway while you're here if you haven't had the chance to do it yet!




14 comments:

  1. Ohh I have Wishing for Someday Soon on my Kindle App, I must try and read it soon. I really need to start the Vampire Academy series, I’m so behind! It’s a bit intimidating with so many books in the series. Great list, and have a great week Kristalyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing for Someday Soon is one of my favorites of hers! VA is a favorite series of mine as well so I can't wait for you to get to it! Thanks for stopping by Alma!

      Delete
  2. Yes Silver Shadows!!! I've heard of The Tiger's Curse series but have yet to pick it up. I heard it has a love triangle? I'm not too fond of those :( The covers are gorgeous though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have a love triangle, but it's a little different because they are brothers so it sort of works better. Also how it fits with the story. Yeah, I would still recommend it even if you aren't a fan of the love Triangle! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by Eileen!

      Delete
  3. Well Hello lovely!!!! Let me tell ya....It was hard as hell to make a post today, with my kids and all! They, for some reason, had to be the loudest, most needy kids while I was trying to do my blog. I'm hoping to blog on a daily basis again but..... we'll see! LOL!
    This is a great list of authors and books. I've been super interested in reading the Fablehaven books for quite awhile now. Absolutely gorgeous book art too!
    Looks like everyone has JK Rowling on their list today, which is awesome b/c Harry Potter rules!!!
    Great to be back. Lets chat more!!!
    Big Hugs xoxox
    Michelle @ -Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello back darling! I'm so glad you are back in the blogosphere! I struggle all summer long getting my posts done with everyone home. It makes me wonder how I started this blog in the summer last year! Crazy! I'm going to run over to your post in a few...thanks for stopping by Michelle! <333

      Delete
  4. Great list! :) I really want to read Fablehaven and The Tiger's Curse - the covers of Colleen Houck's books are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Fablehaven! Such a fantastic series! I hope you give it a read soon and keep me posted if you do! Yes...Colleen's books are fantastic. I want them on my wall someday when I have a reading room. Thanks for stopping by Jess!

      Delete
  5. JK Rowling, Cassandra Clare, and Richelle Mead all made my list too! Great choices!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great taste in books if we have so many the same Sandy! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

      Delete
  6. This list is so cool and, WOW, we seem to have many reads in common. You're a Nicholas Sparks fan? ^^ I think his books are really special though I have my favorites and my least favorites, as everyone I think. The most books I own are from Cate Tiernan because of her Sweep series but I do own two collections of manga...though I'm not sure it counts? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EVERYTHING COUNTS! Books are books. I love Nicholas Sparks and yes...some more than others (didn't like Dear John at all!) Thanks for stopping by Lola! I'm going to check out what you have so we can see what we have that are the same! Have a great week!

      Delete
  7. A lot of great books on this list. Some I haven't read (Richelle Mead) and other that I have. I'm a big fan of Cassandra Clare and yes I did read Clockwork Princess and it is one of my face too. Ahhh Will Herondale ♥♥
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice selection of authors, Kristalyn, even if I'm not familiar with all of them. Shakespeare would actually have made my top 10 if I had participated this week...
    I hope you're having a fantastic week!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete