Jun 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer


Some of these have been on my TBR for a while and others are just coming out.  So, in no particular order:


What I Thought Was True
Thirty Sunsets

Heartbeat

Rough Waters (Drenaline Surf, #2)

Second Star
The Sound of Us (Radio Hearts #1)

The Summer I Found You

Twenty Boy Summer

Catch a Falling Star























I honestly hope I have enough time at the beach to read at least half of these.  If not, I still have the rest of the summer right?  Leave me your links and let me know what books are in your beach bag this summer!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, looks like a great list of reads - I have a few of those on my list to read this summer as well! I really can't wait to read What I Thought Was True (especially since I loved her first book so much). Thanks for sharing!

    My Top Ten Summer Reads

    - Jenn @ Tale of Two Doxies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I thought was true is probably the first one I will hit. I loved My Life Next Door as well and will be doing a review on it soon! (My daughter wanted to review it with me and she needed to finish it first) I appreciate you stopping by and will come see your picks as well! Have a great day Jenn!

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to read 20 Boy Summer for a very long time. I have heard a lot of good things about it.

    I have just recently read My Life Next Door and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully, I will be pickingh her newst one up soon! :)

    Thanks for shairng my dear & great TTT :) xx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved My Life Next Door as well. 20 Boy Summer I am excited about and can't wait to get to. Thanks for stopping by Alex! xoxo

      Delete
  3. These books and their covers just scream "summertime books", RIght?!?! So beautiful and warm! I just love summer and reading outside :)
    Come by and check out my Top Ten Summer Reads @ Book Hangovers
    xoxo Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you Michelle! They are all just screaming at me from the covers I can't wait to read what's on the inside! Hopefully my week at the beach will include a lot of reading this year.

      Thanks for stopping by today! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Ooh! I like the look of The Sound of Us, anything involving music and I'll give it a shot! I've seen lots of good things about Second Star and Catch a Falling Star, I'll definitely need to check them out soon too. All your books have such a summery feel, hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier Kristalyn, have a great week!

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete