Feb 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books That Will Make You Swoon

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic:
Books That Will Make You Swoon

I loved putting together the top ten this week!  Some of these are done by series as well as stand alone books.  

Top Ten Books/Series that will make you swoon!


10 - The Lux Series
By Jennifer Armentrout


I love this series for many reasons, but since we are talking swoon, if ailiens are going to take over earth, as long as they look and act like Daemon Black I think I'm fine with it. 

9 - 7 Day Fiance
by Rachel Harris
I have the book cover here, but I thought I would show you the REAL image I have of Cane who made me continually swoon while reading this book.



8 - The Revenants Series 
by Amy Plum

I love Vincent and Kate to the ends of the earth, but if you don't adore Jules in this series as well, I would be surprised.

7 - Infernal Devices
by Cassandra Clare
Will and Jem. I really have no favorite.  As best friends they make the love triangle in this series unique and I have a place in my heart for them both.

6 - Out of Line Series
by Jen McLaughlin
Marine. Surfer. Protector.  What's not to love about Finn in this fantastic series?

5 - Bloodlines series
by Richelle Mead

Since being introduced to Adrian in the Vampire Academy series (see #3) I have always had a place in my heart for him.  His snarky attitude definitely makes him even more attractive.

4 - Pushing the Limits
by Katie McGarry

This is a series I took a chance on while in a huge reading slump in December.  I haven't read a series this fast in a very long time and all of these books are very swoon worthy.

3 - Vampire Academy Series
by Richelle Mead

Hot Russian instructor?  Yes please!  Dimitri will make you swoon to the moon and back in this series favorite of mine.

2 - The Twilight series
By Stephenie Meyer

Go ahead, and roll those eyes.  I owe a lot to this series.  I wouldn't be a book blogger without it because it got me to finally read.  I don't remember ever having a character stick with me for days after like Edward did.  I wondered if I would ever stop thinking about him at times.  Admit it, it isn't hard to remember how you swooned for him once upon a time as well.

1 - Tiger's Curse Series
by Colleen Houck
This may very well be my favorite book series of all time.  If you don't mind a couple of handsome princes hanging around, Ren and Kishan take the swoon factor to new heights in this fantastic series.  





Those are my picks for the week now let me in on which books make you swoon!







16 comments:

  1. Great list! I can't wait to read Die For Me and hopefully the rest of the books in the series, if I enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That series is really good! I hope you do enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with The Infernal Devices. Will and Jem are both so adorable in all of the books! And I'm going to have to add the Tiger's Curse series to my TBR list, because it looks amazing. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really should add Tiger's Curse. It is probably my favorite series of all time or at least top 3! I love it! Thanks for hopping over to say hello.

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  3. I too love Dimitri. I hope movies won't spoil his image for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to see the Vampire Academy movie. I have heard mixed reviews but my 16yo liked it okay so eventually I will check it out but I agree.....please don't ruin my Dimitri!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  4. I'm currently reading Twilight (on Breaking Dawn now) for the first time (I know, I know, but I love it!) and I'm set to read Katie McGarry's books next! can't wait. The Selection series by Kiera Cass made me swoon and I'm so excited for the last book in May. also, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The selection series is one I am torn about. I don't know if I want to read it or not. I have heard both ways with it. Maybe I will have to give it a try. I have to re-read Twilight every few years. Katie McGarry's books are so wonderful! I absolutely tore through them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  5. Oh nice list! Looooove the Lux books! Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, Tiger's Curse Saga are some of my fave reads as well!

    And I didn't roll my eyes at Twilight! But I did sadly shake my head. ;) But hey, I did read them. The hate came later on.

    Thanks for visiting my blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh...I got a lot of reading to so we can talk about all of these! I gotta read Bloodlines for sure, and the lux series, pushing the limits series, and the infernal devices. I have most of the bloodlines series bought and I have all the Infernal Devices, I just need to get reading them!!

    great list :) We have a lot in common with our book dudes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do need to read them so we have more bookish things to talk about.....as if we ever run out! LOL Glad you approve of my twlightishness.

      Delete
  7. oh...and I would NEVER roll my eyes with seeing Twilight on a list....well unless it is on a list that is saying it sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I loved the Infernal Devices series! I didn't like Twilight (sorry!) but I did read the books. Great list :)

    Our TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not everyone likes every book the same. I'm glad you enjoyed the list. Thanks for stopping by!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  9. The Infernal Devices! It's my favorite trilogy ever. The epilogue in Clockwork Princess is completely killer. Great list, & thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier on! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! I love that trilogy as well. Sooooo good! Glad you stopped by!

      Kristalyn

      Delete