Jan 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Star Thief by Jamie Grey

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

The Star Thief (Star Thief Chronicles, #1)

She might only be twenty-three, but Renna Carrizal is the most notorious thief in the galaxy. There’s just one problem – all she wants is to get the frak out of the business. 

But when Renna rescues an injured boy from the warehouse she’s casing, she finds herself on the run from the mob instead of enjoying retirement on a garden world. Turns out, the kid was a plant to lead her to MYTH, a top-secret galactic protection agency. 

MYTH needs Renna’s special skills, and they make her an offer she can’t refuse – unless she'd like to spend the rest of her life on a prison ship. To make sure she does her job they shackle her with a MYTH watchdog, the handsome but arrogant Captain Finn. 

A former mercenary-turned-galactic-hero, Finn happens to have his own dirty secrets. Secrets that Renna wouldn’t mind uncovering for herself. Together, they discover an experiment to develop illegal cybernetics that will create an unstoppable army. The intended target? The human star fleet. 

Now Renna must use her skills as the Star Thief to pull off the biggest job of her career – saving the galaxy. And herself.

Release Date for The Star Theif is February 4, 2014


I was fortunate enough to receive an arc of this book and it is what I will be reading next.  After reading Ultraviolet Catastrophe I knew Jamie was an author I wanted to read more from.  I look forward reading The Star Thief and posting a review for it in the near future!





Are there any books you think I should be waiting on? Let me know in the comments below if you have any suggestions for me! Thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. This book sounds really good! I've noticed a lot of space books coming out now!!

    Gonna have to add this to my ever growing TBR list!

    Here's my WoW
    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this book around a few places. I really would like to give this book a shot. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete